To stay cool even during the sweltering hot summers in Texas you need efficient air conditioning. This is only possible if your air conditioning system is in tip-top shape. Therefore, it’s crucial to get your AC checked before the heat of summer kicks in. If your unit already has serious issues or is no longer working optimally, it may be time to get it replaced – something Cool Kings can do easily for you.
Whether it’s your first time getting a particular air conditioner installed or you’re getting a replacement, we can help set it up for you. Our friendly and professional technicians will quickly do the job. If you haven’t selected a particular brand or model, they can make recommendations so you can choose the best air conditioner for your space.
When Do You Need HVAC Installation & Replacement?
If you're new in the area, or if you've recently moved neighborhoods, you might be in need of a new air conditioning unit ASAP. Or maybe you've moved your business to a newer building and need additional air conditioners to sufficiently cool your space. Whatever your reason for needing air conditioning installation work, Cool Kings is ready to provide fast, reliable, and affordable services.
We also promise the level and quality of service if your air conditioner is already beyond repair or badly damaged and in need of total replacement.
But how do you know when it's time to replace your air conditioner?
Check for the following signs:
- Warm air: The job of an air conditioner is to keep a space cool, not warm it. If it's not doing its job or has not done so for a long time, it may be in need of replacement.
- Malfunctioning AC thermostat: The thermostat's primary function is to regulate temperature and communicate with the AC regarding how much cold air should be generated. If your air conditioner is running only for short periods or won't power up at all, there may be a thermostat issue.
- Hardly any air blows out of the vents: Weak airflow can make it impossible to cool a room. This can be a sign of a compressor problem or an issue with the ducts.
- Strange noises: If you hear scraping, grinding or squealing sounds from the unit, call Cool Kings ASAP.
- Weird and usually bad smells: Such smells can range from burning to musty – whichever you encounter, treat it as an AC emergency and call Cool Kings.
- Presence of humidity: When your AC is no longer able to reduce the amount of humidity inside your space or room, call Cool Kings.
- Water or refrigerant leaks: This usually indicates condenser issues and can lead to AC breakdown. Also, the refrigerant is poisonous, so make sure to call Cool Kings right away.
- Unusually high energy consumption: If your energy consumption patterns haven't changed yet, your utility bills have risen considerably; you may already have thermostat, ductwork, or aging AC problems.
- AC functional lifespan is finished: An AC unit that continues to serve for a decade or more is a rarity. So if your unit breaks down near or on its tenth year, it may be time for it to retire.
- Frequent malfunctions or breakdowns: If your AC malfunctions now and then, you need to consider the possibility that it's time to purchase a new one.
When you call us to report any of these issues, we'll still check and assess if your AC can still be salvaged or repaired. If not, we'll recommend AC units that are ideal for your space setup and cooling requirements.
Get a Quote